COViD-19-regulations for our courses
- In order to ensure the adherence of minimum distance on the way to sports facilities and changing rooms as far as possible (this varies depending on the different sports venues and changing rooms), children from 5 yo are only allowed to be accompanied to the main school entrance (and not to the changing rooms as before). Additional persons, who are not course participants, are not allowed to stay in the school buildings (except for medical emergencies).
- Children will be admitted to the courses 10 minutes before start at the earliest.
- We’re trying to keep the usage of changing rooms as short as possible. Ideally children will arrive at the courses already wearing their gym clothes.
- Children who exhibit symptoms or feel sick are not allowed to participate in the courses, will be sent home or have to stay at home.
- All children and staff have to either wash or disinfect their hands before and after each course unit. Where possible, washing hands is preferred to disinfecting them.
- A list of attendance will be kept for each course unit (which is already common at our circus courses), so a chain of contact can be reconstructed.
Here we correspond with the recommended course of action by the BSO (Bundessportorganisation). The contact of children among each other (changing rooms, gym hall) as well as the contact with training staff (The professional securing of and helping the children has to take place as normal! Here safety applies before distance.) cannot be prevented.